Astute Solutions, a fast-growing Customer Relationship Management software and services company, is currently recruiting smart, enthusiastic, and energetic software engineers who have a passion for creating innovative solutions. Successful candidates will have either a Java or .Net development background.
Your responsibilities as a Software Engineer will include participating as an active member of a development team supporting common goals, objectives, and processes. You will be building and maintaining technical, application, and business knowledge related to the solutions provided by Astute Solutions. In addition, you will be creating, enhancing, and customizing a comprehensive suite of commercial software applications.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual with commercial software experience, who enjoys solving business problems through technology.
Critical Success Factors
- The ability to understand and process abstract thoughts and concepts using strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter - one who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to learn quickly about new technologies and solutions
- The ability to work effectively with others in a dynamic team environment
Work Experience Requirements
- At least three years of commercial software development experience
- Experience developing software using ether Java or .Net
Bachelor's or Master's Degree with a concentration in CS/MIS or its equivalent.
- Professional yet casual work environment
- Advancement opportunities
- Comprehensive health plans
- Paid time off
Commensurate with overall qualifications including experience and education.
About Astute Solutions
Astute Solutions is a pioneer in leveraging customer service as a strategic application. Since our beginning in 1995, we have delivered software and services that help companies build and strengthen customer relationships while creating significant value through each interaction—in the contact center, on the Web and in the field.
We are a privately-held corporation, headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, and our customer include many of the world's top companies, including McDonald's, Bath & Body Works, Scotts Miracle-Gro, Unilever, Midas, Nationwide, and more.
Astute Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. If interested, please email your resume and salary requirements to Employment@AstuteSolutions.com. Phone calls and walk-ins will not be accepted.