Is your firm leveraging social media data to provide meaningful insights for clients? If not, you may be leaving money on the table.
For most PR Firms today, providing social media counsel is merely table stakes. The data savvy firms are excelling because they are doing more than just monitoring social activity – they are helping clients navigate through the chatter and providing them with the information and insights they need to compete.
View Becoming a Data Savvy PR Firm, a webinar sponsored by Astute Solutions (in partnership with the Council of PR Firms) that features case studies that demonstrate how social customer data and social media analysis can provide a powerful brand management force within any organization.
Join us to learn about:
• The impact social media insights have on everyday business operations
• Turning social data into actionable information
• The growing role of customer service in social media channels
• Client budgeting related to social media data collection /analysis
• More efficient social media data collection /analysis methods
Tara Clark, Consumer Affairs Social Strategist at ConAgra Foods, ConAgra Foods
Pat Lilja, Director of e-Strategies, Tunheim Partners
Moderated by the Council of PR Firms and Astute Solutions